Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We're BAAAA-CK!!!

And... We're BACK, out of retirement!!  It's been almost 2 years, and there is a lot to cover.  So I won't.  Let's start over blogging friends of mine.  Thanks to the clever genuis of pinterest (and of a friend,)  I decided to make a Fun-tastic summer to-do list for my little family. This is our last official summer before my Lauren-Lou starts kindergarten in August.  (Lou is ready for kinder, which makes me anxious ready for kinder. Right?)

I love to find new adventures for my children and I, and when he is available, Mark joins us.  I hope we inspire you to make your own fun memories, create adventures, and to document all the silliness that ensues. Mark, Lauren, Caleb and I are looking forward to going through the summer with you and your families. Bringing my blog back will be a fun way to chronicle our "104 Days of Summer Vacation," and is a way for our friends and families to have a peek into our crazy lives. 

Along with fun activities for the kids, we will be completing service projects. I am also a BIG believer that my children, no matter how young they are, can learn to serve others. We have already had amazing opportunities with Children's Hunger Fund and I pray that my children will learn to love others through service.

If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. 1 Peter 4:11


I hope we inspire you to make your own fun memories, create adventures with the ones you love, and to document all the silliness that ensues. Mark, Lauren, Caleb and I are looking forward to going through the summer with you and your families. (Praying that none of us melts along the way.)


Sit back, relax, let go and have fun.

Jesus loves you.

No comments: