Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm a maker of "to-do" lists

I take after my Dad.  When it comes to list-making, I am a firm follower.  There is something beautiful about making a (reasonably attainable) to-do list and then getting happiness out of crossing things off.  I'm not weird, right? Right?  Don't answer that.

Well, feast your eyes on this list:



Beautifully colorful!  I first saw my friend, Katy, make one similar to a list on pinterest, and then filled our list in with fun stuff we can do around San Antonio. (Thank you Katy and pinterest!!!!!)  My plan is to print pictures of our adventures, and then hang them up on a ribbon in our office to document our summer. This could be a great tradition in our family and fun memories for the future.  I also plan on blogging our adventures too.  Part of the list includes our friends (visiting Ms. Denise, Ms. Kelsey's wedding;) some includes family (visiting cousins, dates with Mommy and Daddy, birthdays;) we have some service projects (bringing dog food to the shelter, bringing cookies to a Nursing Home;) we have simple at-home ones (crafts, build a tent, read a book;) and many, many more adventures.

We already completed one of of items today, and I will blog more about it tomorrow.  :)


Sit back, relax, let go and have fun.
Jesus loves you.



1 comment:

Emily said...

You know as a fellow blog stalker that I'm excited to read about your adventures! I believe I saw "visit Waco" on that last - will you let me know when that's happening?! Maybe we can coordinate a visit!