Thursday, June 14, 2012

Madagascar 3

Madagascar 3  a

There are a few movies coming out this summer that my kids are looking forward to seeing.  This is the first.  The second is Brave, although I think only Lauren and I will see that one, and the third is Ice Age 3. 

Our fun friend, Danielle (DB), and I met up yesterday and brought our fantastic four to the theater.  We got there right on time, and we sat behind the children. 



The order of sitting was Lauren on the inside, Evan, Caleb and Owen.  (Shhh.. DB and I both smuggled in drinks for our children.)  I was a little worried about Caleb not wanting to sit very still, well, you know, because he is two and has the attention-span of goldfish.  (True story: I just googled what animal has a short attention span, and the goldfish has the shortest, at only 3 seconds.  Who knew?) The kids all did great.  We usually get a GIGANTIC, delicious, greasy popcorn to share, but I forgot to order one on the way in, and the kids dropped it as soon as the movie started.  Score for saving money!

My kids really liked the movie, but I think they like most, especially if we are at the theater.  (We rented this AWFUL movie from redbox a few weeks ago, "Life's a Jungle," and it was not only horribly animated, but the script was just no good, and wouldn't you know, my kids LOVED it. And beg to rent it again.)

Caleb was itching the whole time for the "Move It, Move It," song to come on... and they mashed it up at the end with the "Afro Circus" song they created. He was happy.  When I asked Lauren what she liked most, she said, and I quote, "All of it."  Yep. That's my daughter.  Brilliant beyond her years. 

We have many more adventures to come (well, when this terrible, no-good, awful headache of mine goes away.)


Sit back, relax, let go and have fun.
Jesus loves you.


1 comment:

Abigail Marie said...

You are awesome Missy! This list is so cool! Hope you have fun and can't wait to read all about it!