Sunday, February 14, 2010

Random thoughts

Would you like to know some random facts about me?

You don't have to hold your breath any longer...

1. I dislike chewing gum. Intensely. I think it is gross. I am usually the one that steps in the nasty gum that melts in the parking lots and on sidewalks. Nasty. Please throw your gum in the trash. If I ever have lunch with you, and you are chewing gum, please don't put it anywhere on the table, either on your plate, cup lid, or in a crumpled up piece of paper. YUCK!

2. While I am on the topic of disliking things, I might as well let you know that I not only dislike cats, I really do not care for them. (Sorry, friends of mine that adore your cats.) I do not like cat hair. I do not like how they jump up on my kitchen table and counters. I do not like cleaning litter boxes or cleaning up hairballs.

3. I like change. If you know me pretty well, you can see this in my life. I like moving. I like meeting new people. This will be changing now that we have kids, and they need stability. In fact, we have been in our current house for almost 3 years, which is the longest we have been in one place.

4. Mark and I have recently gotten into the the now-canceled television series, Arrested Development. Genius!! If you like the Office, I think you will LOVE this show. It is only 3 seasons long, but it was recently "confirmed" that they will be doing a movie. We will definitely be going opening night!

5. Mark and I think Ellen DeGeneres is one of the FUNNIEST people, man or woman, alive. Seriously, she is funny. And clean.(Well, what I have seen of her.) How often does that happen? I may not agree with life decisions, but I am not here to judge. Seriously funny. Can I be her friend?

6. I am a sucker for the Bachelor/Bachelorette series. I don't know why. I think the drama is hilarious. I think people's reputations are put on the line, and most of the time, they look horrible.. plus, more parents need to teach their daughters modesty, especially on national television. Seriously ladies, put clothes on.

7. I still play Super Nintendo Mario Brothers. Yes, I am that cool. Or old. You can pick.

8. I am horrible at hair-maintenance, but will start my "no-gray" look soon. We'll see how far this goes, or how long I can keep it up.. err, the highlights, that is.

9. I avoid, rather than confront, and I am okay with that. I like to spend time with Mark and the kids before going out with the girls. (But yes, I do need breaks every once in a while.)

10. Oh, I will give this one to you for free. I dislike dog poo!!! YUCK! GROSS! And, clean up after your pet.

No comments: