Friday, November 20, 2009

Cinco!!


Lou can count to five in Spanish! Uno-Dos-Tres-Quatro-Cinco
Amazing- thank you Dora!
Her little voice is so adorable while saying it with lisps and two-year-old speech.

Almost as adorable as her saying, "Christmas crabs," which is translated to Christmas crafts.
I think it is hilarious because way back in the day, before Mark and I dated, he used to make fun of my country accent. The way I said Whitewright (my hometown,) drawers for the dresser, etc. He would make me say them over and over, and just laugh. That is what we do to Lou,
except, we don't laugh, we say... "awww.. too cute, do it again." And she looks at us, with this look, and will not do it. She loves to make people feel inadequate. This is the face. (This was her when she was about 5 or 6 months old.. hasn't changed her facial expressions at all.)





Like tonight, at dinner. We had a great waiter at Red Robin, and he sang "Jack Frost nipping at your nose," to her.. and she gave him this "you better get away from me, creep" look. We couldn't help but chuckle a little bit... we have an opinionated little girl.


And now, I want to do a comparison of my two wonderful children. Let's see how much they look alike, as babies. Well.. hmm... if I had a picture of the two of them with the same expression. Oh, I need to get Caleb's picture of him in the towel soon, and then repost.



Oh, and I jogged again today. My heart rate was crazy, so I need to train it to be in the aerobic range, but I made it for 20 minutes today. Shew.


No comments: